This post was created in collaboration between Lead Edge Capital and True, a data-driven recruiting firm with offices across the U.S. and in Europe.
Role: General Counsel
Sample Interview Questions
- What is the most important advice you’ve recently given your CEO?
- How do you balance your duties to the CEO as a member of the executive team and to the company as an advisor of the Board?
- Describe a situation where you overruled your CEO and why.
- How do you manage your company’s reputational risk?
- What is the most challenging ethical dilemma you’ve faced and how did you resolve it?
- How have you significantly impacted your company’s results?
- Outside of purely legal issues, how do you contribute to the company’s strategic direction?
- Other than the GC, for what leadership team role are you best suited and why?