This post was created in collaboration between Lead Edge Capital and True, a data-driven recruiting firm with offices across the U.S. and in Europe.
Include 2-3 paragraph company business description
- Strategic partner and influential contributor to the executive team.
- Oversee all legal matters – strategic and operational – and advise the CEO, the senior management team and the Board accordingly.
- Partner with ’s G&A function and the Board to guide through the preparation of an initial public offering (IPO).
- Assume ultimate responsibility for ensuring company compliance with applicable securities laws and regulations.
- Create a best-in-class legal “ecosystem” for that is positioned to provide advice and guidance on contracts, patents, and corporate compliance.
- Participate in the definition and development, as needed, of corporate policies, procedures and programs.
- Provides counsel and oversight for all litigation, selecting and supervising outside counsel, judging the merits of major litigation, and approving settlements of disputes if warranted.
- Advise on legal aspects of ’s financing, including assessing and advising on current and future business structures and legal entities.
- Act as a resource on the interpretation of existing or proposed laws and regulations that could impact.
- Maintain a current knowledge of legal issues of importance to through participation in continuing legal education and membership in appropriate bar and professional associations.
- 15+ years of legal practice in a relevant area, having attained a senior position of responsibility in a company or law firm.
- 5+ years within a corporation to which the individual led the activities associated with an IPO.
- Compelling and verifiable track record of success as an entrepreneur, strategic thinker and builder.
- Hands-on leader with the ability to attract and retain a highly motived and talented team.
- Significant experience working with fast-paced, high-growth SaaS businesses.
- Leadership experience gained in both structured corporate and entrepreneurial environments.
- Dynamic and disciplined thinker with intellectual horsepower, an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for making a mark in fast-paced, growing environments.
- Highest ethical standards, integrity, credibility and character.
- Strong work ethic and a willingness to go the extra mile.
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal.
- Natural leader and engaged team player with strong interpersonal capabilities.
- Results-oriented and driven to succeed with the ability to attract individuals with similar characteristics.