This post was created in collaboration between Lead Edge Capital and True, a data-driven recruiting firm with offices across the U.S. and in Europe.
ROLE: VP HR/Talent
Include 2-3 paragraph company business description
- Strategic partner and influential contributor to the executive team.
- Partner with company leadership to build a world-class culture and successfully implement strategic and innovative human capital solutions supporting business growth and transformation.
- Ensure individual/team/company alignment and drive organizational design, development and effectiveness.
- Drive all aspects of human resources including recruiting and retention, onboarding, performance management, learning and development, employee relations and compensation strategy.
- Proven success leading an HR function at a high growth startup or a high growth division within a larger technology company.
- Track record of developing forward-thinking human resources and talent acquisition strategies and initiatives, and successfully scaling strong company culture.
- Strong program/project management orientation to develop streamlined human resources programs and processes.
- Hands-on leader with the ability to attract a highly motived and talented team.
- A strategic thinker who is insightful, creative and experienced in crafting and executing a high velocity strategy for rapid growth.
- Proactive in driving new business and thrives in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Highest ethical standards, integrity, credibility and character.
- Natural leader and engaged team player with strong interpersonal capabilities.
- Results-oriented and driven to succeed.